Mod Autos Ltd has finalized our covid secure business operating procedures, and look forward to being open and welcoming you to our dealership, whilst observing the following guidelines:
The advice on social distancing measures applies to everyone and should be followed wherever possible maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (3 steps) between individuals wherever possible. This advice applies both to inside the workplace, and to outside where staff may need to interact with customers.
- make sure managers know how to spot symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are clear on any relevant processes, for example sickness reporting, and procedures in case someone in the workplace is potentially infected and needs to take the appropriate action and alerting members of the public as required
- frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, using anti bacterial cleaning products
- provide suitable PPE to staff and customers as required use additional signage to ask customers not to enter the premises if they have symptoms
- Vehicles are disinfected after each test drive, and where possible the vehicle is left for 24 hours before being accessed for a test drive again.
- All members of the public entering the sales showroom will be required to give personal contact information, stored securely by us to enable a self regulated system of track and trace should any visitor or member of staff become infected with Covid-19.
Viewings and test drives will need to be by arranged appointment, for us to ensure the vehicle is out of the forecourt and been disinfected, ready for arrivals.
If you would like to arrange a viewing and test drive please contact us, likewise with any additional questions you may have.
Delivery of the vehicle once purchased can also be arranged within a 100 mile radius of our dealership, at the cost of the fuel and will also be disinfected upon delivery by us, before handing the vehicle over to you.
We can also provide walk/talk around whatsapp video calls, with as long as you require on each part of the vehicle, please contact us on 01793 721441 to arrange this.